Renault Kiger is a good option if you are looking for a compact and stylish SUV. Ergonomically designed for new-age drivers, with a spacious cabin and impactful performance, the Kiger is built for long drives and easily navigating city traffic. If you are a proud owner of a Kiger or are planning to buy one, you need to consider what kind of four-wheeler insurance you would want.
You can choose the third-party liability-only car insurance policy or the comprehensive Renault Kiger insurance policy based on your needs. Most providers offer online car insurance to help people buy and renew policies from the comfort of their homes/offices. Make sure that you research the market and compare providers and plans carefully before making the purchase.
About Renault Kiger
With a dual-tone design, the Renault Kiger is a stylish car with smart features and offers a memorable driving experience. It has a powerful engine that offers top-notch performance with excellent fuel efficiency. If we look at the safety of the car, the Kiger has advanced safety gear and a 4-star Global NCAP rating for adults.
This is a five-seater compact SUV with spacious interiors, a mileage of 18.2 to 19.6 kmpl, and an engine displacement of 999 cc. It is available in nine colours: Mahogany Brown, Metal Mustard with Black Roof, Caspian Blue, Moonlight Silver with Black Roof, Radiant Red with Black Roof, Stealth Black, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White, and Caspian Blue with Black Roof.
Steps to buying Renault Kiger Insurance Online
Here is a quick look at the steps you can follow to buy Renault car insurance online:
- Select the insurance provider and visit its official website.
- Enter the registration number of the car, its model details, and personal information as requested by the insurer.
- Choose the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your Kiger.
- Select the add-on covers based on your anticipated use of the car, like bumper-to-bumper car insurance cover, roadside assistance cover, engine protection cover, etc.
- Choose the deductible to reduce the premium.
- Claim your No Claim Bonus if you are renewing the policy.
- The insurer will display the Renault Kiger insurance price.
- Pay the premium
- Receive the policy at your registered email address.
Inclusions of a Renault Kiger Insurance Policy
Here are the inclusions of a comprehensive Renault Kiger insurance policy:
- You get coverage for third-party liabilities that are caused by your car. These include damages to third-party property/vehicle and/or injury, disability, or death of a third party
- Any damage to your car due to an accident or mishap regardless of who causes the accident
- Cover for damage to your car due to fire, natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, cyclones, etc., and man-made disasters like riots, terrorist acts, etc.
- Total loss compensation. If your car is damaged beyond repair or stolen and not recovered, then it is termed ‘Total Loss’. In such cases, the insurer offers compensation to you
- Personal accident cover for the owner-driver
Exclusions of the Renault Kiger Car Insurance Policy
Here are the exclusions of a comprehensive Renault Kiger insurance policy:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicant.
- Using the car for speed testing or purposes that expose it to unnecessary risks.
- Insurers define geographical limits within which they offer coverage. If your Kiger meets with an accident or collision outside these limits, then the policy will not offer coverage.
- Any damage to the insured car due to regular wear and tear or mechanical/electrical breakdown
- Damage to the insured car due to a war-like situation in the area
The Renault Kiger has around 20 variants with manual and automatic transmission options. While the car is built for safety, and you might be a safe driver, it is impossible to avoid accidents or mishaps on the road. Hence, it is important to have a car insurance plan that offers complete protection. A comprehensive Renault Kiger car insurance policy offers the best protection for your beloved car. Make sure that you look at different plans to find the best policy for your needs. Good Luck!